WEEKEND UPDATE OCTOBER 31st - NOV 1st
LOTS WALKING BUT LOTS OF APPLES
We have LOTS of apples up in the back of the orchard - but you will be doing some walking to get there! The Pumpkin Patch is also open, and we are picking all apple varieties.
We have thousands of trees, 112 acres of social distancing, and we will be working diligently to keep your family safe in careful compliance with all NY State COVID rules.
Our farm store, kitchen and local ice cream and barbecue will offer great treats and eats. Our spectacular mountain views, trails, patios and picnic areas are be glorious. Come take stroll with your family around the lake on Apple Dave’s Walking Trail.
Please take careful note our COVID rules:
1) SADLY, DOGS ARE NO LONGER PERMITTED UNDER REGULATORY GUIDANCE
2) Anyone old enough to walk MUST wear a mask to visit Apple Dave's - we cannot make any exceptions to this rule
3) Masks must be worn at all times unless you are seated at a table, out walking in an orchard, or on a scenic trail
4) Access to the store, food and picnic areas will be limited to ensure social distancing
5) Outside food, drinks, coolers etc. are not permitted. (Birthday cakes are allowed - but JUST the cake)
6) Wagon rides and Puppet shows are suspended, but tractors will be in the orchard to help carry your apples and pumpkins
Apple and Pumpkin Picking
Open Air Music
Fun for Kids
Country Farm Store
Bring a cell phone for Cell Phones for Soldiers in memory of Cpl. Justin R. Garcia and get a fresh Apple Donut with our thanks!
Cornell Integrated Pest Management (IPM) techniques allow us to use natural cycles to produce great apples with minimal use of man-made materials.